Blueberry Oat Muffins
NUTRITIONALS PER SERVING: 179 Calories; 7g Fat; 24g Carbs; 4g Fiber; 10g Sugar; 7g Protein
Servings: 6 servings
- Coconut oil spray
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 scoops Creamy French Vanilla IsaLean® Shake
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 6–cup muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, IsaLean™ Shake, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, apple sauce, honey, coconut oil, egg, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing just until all is combined. Fold in blueberries, but do not overmix.
- Divide batter evenly between the 6 muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Top with the rolled oats.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
For the best presentation, add a few extra blueberries to the top of each muffin (along with the oats) before baking.