Gingerbread Protein Balls
Calories per serving: 156 ∙ Fat: 8 g ∙ Carbs: 14 g ∙ Fiber: 3 g ∙ Sugars: 6 g ∙ Protein: 7 g Makes: 12 large, 24 small
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 scoops Vanilla IsaPro®
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/3 cup organic cornflakes
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tbsp hot water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened reduced-fat organic coconut, finely shredded
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper. In a mixing bowl, place IsaPro, oats, sunflower butter, cornflakes, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and water. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture, and roll them into balls, placing them on the prepared sheet pan as you go.
- Place the finely shredded coconut in a bowl. Roll each ball, one by one, into the coconut to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.