IsaHarvest Snack Mix
NUTRITIONALS PER SERVING: 148 Calories; 4g Fat; 20g Carbs; 4g Fiber; 8g Sugar; 8g Protein
Servings: 5 servings
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup roasted pepitas
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package Thai Sweet Chili Harvest Thins™
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place thawed peas on paper towels and pat dry. In a mixing bowl, combine peas, tamari sauce, olive oil, ginger, and garlic powder, tossing to evenly coat the peas.
- Arrange peas in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Turn oven off and let peas sit in oven for 15 minutes before removing.
- Cool peas completely, then toss with puffed brown rice, pepitas, dried cranberries, and Harvest Thins™.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Pepitas are shelled pumpkin seeds, usually sold near dried fruits in the produce section. “I love the combination of sweet, savory, and spice! Love changing up the recipe with different Whey Thins™, seeds, and dried fruits.”