Nacho Average Deviled Eggs
NUTRITIONALS PER SERVING: 94 Calories; 6g Fat; 1g Carbs; 0g Fiber; 1g Sugar; 9g Protein
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise and transfer yolks to a small mixing bowl. Set aside whites.
- Add yogurt, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder to the yolks and mash with a fork, until combined.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg white halves. Top each deviled egg with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese, cilantro, and cayenne pepper.