Shrimp and Cauliflower Fried Rice
NUTRITIONALS PER SERVING: 376 Calories; 20g Fat; 25g Carbs; 8g Fiber; 10g Sugar; 27g Protein
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 16 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tbsp tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1⁄2 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add sesame oil, riced cauliflower, vegetable broth, carrots, peas, ginger, and garlic to the skillet and stir fry for 6 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and add scallions and tamari sauce. Stir fry 1 additional minute before serving.
For an extra zesty flavor, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over top before serving. “I can cook this in less than 10 minutes. Love to change it up by using boneless chicken breast or thinly sliced steak.”