Cup of Cheer Cake
Servings: 1 person
- 1 scoop 1 scoop Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean Shake
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 IsaDelight or nut butter, for topping (optional)
- Grease a microwave-safe bowl or mug with cooking spray.
- Combine IsaLean Shake, baking powder, sea salt, and cacao powder. Mix well.
- Add vanilla extract, applesauce, honey or maple syrup, and egg into the dry mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into the bowl or mug.
- Microwave on high for 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
- Top with your favorite IsaDelight or nut butter, and microwave for 20 more seconds to melt.